Monday 29 June 2009

THIS IS WHERE I WILL BE SELLING ALL MY HANDMADE GOODS! SO PLEASE FOLLOW, AND KEEP LOOKING, BECAUSE I WOULDNT WANT YOU TO MISS OUT ON SOMETHING, I ONLY MAKE THAT ITEM ONCE, I DO NOT MAKE IT AGAIN, ALL ONE OF A KIND.



All my items are handmade from the heart
My shop is about items that have alot of love put into them
I make all my items that I sell


think bunny rabbits, magical stars, sugar mice, ruffles and lace, vintage, peter pan, little charms, petticoats, stockings, polka dots, unicorns, ballet shoes, butterflies and most of all, all things delicate.

5 comments:

  1. Yuh sound cute so wil b yur wrte ups !!!


    Good luk


    Jolliessss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds Wonderful!! Can't wait to see your shop when it opens! Will add your link to my blog.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds delightful.
    I shall follow, and keep on checking.
    Can't wait.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have such great style ♥
    looking forward to it! xxx

    ReplyDelete